Recent Edmonds City Council meetings have been streamlined, quick-moving events, but it seems unlikely that this Tuesday night’s meeting will follow that pattern. Among the many items on the agenda:
– A second quarter budget report and proposed budget adjustments.
– An update of Edmonds’ fiber optic broadband initiative.
– Continued discussion about developing “Green Futures” neighborhood plans for the Westgate and Five Corners neighborhoods, with assistance from the University of Washington.
– Exploration of a proposal to shift the Edmonds hearing examiner’s contract from a monthly retainer fee to an hourly rate.
– A proposal to amend the interlocal agreement with Southwest Snohomish County Public Safety Communications Agency (SNOCOM) to restore membership of Snohomish County Fire District No. 1.
The meeting begins at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N. The full agenda can be found here.