The Edmonds City Council will meet Tuesday night with the following items on the agenda:
-A public hearing on whether provisions clarifying that lot lines are not intended to overlap the perimeter buffer of Planned Residential Developments should become a permanent part of the development code. There is currently an interim ordinance on the books that prohibits PRDs from using perimeter buffers for their setbacks.
– A public hearing on a proposed ordinance to require installation of residential fire sprinkler systems in new construction of one-family and two-family homes and townhouses.
– Adoption of an ordinance that authorizes a 1-percent increase in the 2011 levy for regular property tax and the Emergency Medical Services levy. The ordinance also continues the Debt Service Levy.
– A third quarter budget update
– Approval of the Capital Facilities Plan and Capital Improvement Program for 2011-2016
– Annual non-represented employees’ compensation update
– Discussion of possible amendments to the 2011 budget.
The meeting begins at 7 p.m in the Council Chambers, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N. Preceding the regular meeting will be an executive session at 6 p.m., following by a meeting with an Architectural Design Board candidate at 6:45 p.m. A complete agenda can be found here.