The Edmonds City Council will meet earlier than normal Tuesday night — starting at 5 p.m. — followed by an executive session at 6 p.m. and committee meetings at 7 p.m.
The agendas are as follows:
Regular Council meeting, 5 p.m.:
– Discussion with bond advisors, Dashen Musselman, Inc.
– Council appointments to the Citizens’ Tree Board.
– Discussion and potential action on a proposed Resolution creating a Planning Committee to consider a Regional Fire Authority.
– Executive session regarding labor negotiation strategy and potential litigation. (This session is scheduled for approximately 60 minutes in the Jury Meeting Room.
Committee meetings (work sessions only) 7 p.m.
Community Services/Development Services Committee in Council Chambers
– Authorization to advertise a Request for Qualifications for design and right-of-way acquisition phases for the 228th Street Southwest Corridor Improvement Project
– Acceptance of project for Talbot Road/Perrinville Creek Improvement and Habitat Enhancement Project, Phase I
– Authorization for the Mayor to sign the Municipal Stormwater Capacity Grant Program Agreement between the State of Washington Department of Ecology and the City of Edmonds for $178,115
– Authorization to advertise for bids to complete the design phase of the Main Street Decorative Lighting and Sidewalk Enhancement Project
– Authorization for the Mayor to sign Addendum No. 3 to the Professional Services Agreement with Herrera Environmental Consultants for design and permitting support for the Talbot Road/Perrinville Creek Drainage Improvement Project
– Ordinance amending Edmonds City Code 8.64.060 updating parking provisions on Bell Street
– Discussion of possible amendment to ECDC 1.03.030 regarding publication of adopted ordinances
– Sound Transit, City of Edmonds and Community Transit – Term Sheet
Finance Committee: Police Training Room
– Monthly financial report
-Resolution establishing fees for the copying and transcription of public
– Review and approval of new health insurance plans
– Interlocal Agreement authorizing establishment of the Snohomish County Tourism Promotion Area
– Public comments (3-minute limit per person)
Public Safety Committee: Jury Meeting Room
– Camping Ordinance
– EMS Transport Fees