The Edmonds City Council will hold the following committee meetings Tuesday night:
6:30 p.m. Community Services/Development Services Committee: Council Chambers
– Proposed Ordinance amending Edmonds Community Development Code 20.20, Home Occupations. (30 Min.)
– Report on bids opened Feb. 15 for the Alderwood Intertie and Reservoir Improvement Project, award a contract in the amount of $224,286.66 to Omega Contractors, Inc. and appropriate an additional $164,000 to the 2011 412-100 Water Utility Fund to construct the project. (10 Min.)
– Report on bids opened Feb. 17 for the 2010 Waterline Replacement Project, award contract in the amount of $1,834,833.02 to Kar-Vel Construction Company and appropriate an additional $273,922 to the 412-100 Water Utility Fund to construct the project. (10 Min.)
– Resolution authorizing the Mayor and staff to dispense with competitive bidding requirements to allow for an emergency repair on the stormwater pipe in Dayton Street.
6 p.m. Finance Committee: Police Training Room
– Requesting authorization to salvage surplus and obsolete parts and equipment for the Wastewater Department. (10 Min.)
– Monthly General Fund Update. (10 Min.)
– Review and approval of the Agreement for Legal Representation of Indigent Defendants. (15 min.)
– Discussion of Woodway Police Services Contract. (15 min.)
– Amend Equipment Rental Fund Ordinance to allow fire asset transfers.
– Public Comments (10 min.) 3-minute limit per person
Note that the Public Safety and Human Resources Committee will not meet this evening.
The committee meetings are open to the public. All meeting rooms are located in the Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N.