The Edmonds Planning Board and Economic Development Commission will have a joint meeting this Wednesday starting at 6 p.m. in the Brackett Meeting Room. The agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order and roll call
2. Reading/approval of minutes from March 23, 2011
3. Announcement of agenda
4. Audience comments (3-minute limit per person) regarding matters not listed on agenda as closed record review or as public hearings
5. Reports/presentations: (No public participation)
6. Public hearings: (Public participation is welcome)
7. Unfinished business: (No public participation)
a. Discussion on adjustments to downtown BD zone.
8. New business: (No public participation)
a. Discussion on proposed amendment to reduce street setbacks in the BN zone.
10. Administrative reports: review extended agenda
11. Planning Board chair comments:
12. Planning Board member comments: