Firefighters respond to grease fire in Edmonds motor home


Snohomish County Fire District No. 1 firefighters responded early Tuesday evening to reports of a fire in a 19-foot motor home parked near 238th Street Southwest and Highway 99.

According to Fire District 1 spokesperson Leslie Hynes, the fire started as a grease fire on the stove that spread to the interior of the motor home. The owner was outside when firefighters arrived and there were no injuries, Hynes said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *