The Edmonds Port Commission reported that it took the following actions during its regular Monday meeting:
• Approved the scope of administrative authority of the Port’s executive director, an annual routine matter.
• Approved a revised scope of work and budget of the consulting contract for the Harbor Square Redevelopment third phase master planning process.
• Approved updated Port personnel policies, most of which were minor qualifiers. There were no substantive changes.
• Heard fourth quarter reports on Harbor Square operations and marina operations.
• Approved 2012 committee assignments.
The commission’s next regular meeting will be at 7 p.m. Monday, Feb. 13, in the Port Commission meeting room. Fourth quarter and annual financial reports are scheduled.