Public hearing on Five Corners Roundabout artwork at Tuesday night Edmonds Council meeting
The Edmonds City Council is scheduled to hold a public hearing on the recommended art for the Five Corners Roundabout. Artist CJ Rench will make a presentation to the council that will include some minor changes in response to comments from the Selection Committee formed to choose the roundabout artwork.
A public hearing is also scheduled on an Interim Zoning Ordinance to amend the Critical Areas Ordinance.
In addition, the council is scheduled to:
- Hear a public service announcement regarding the Yellow Dog Project and a proclamation designating Sept. 8, 2013 Harbor Seal Day in Edmonds.
- Consider authorizing the mayor to sign an Interlocal Cooperation Agreement for Interjurisdictional Coordination relating to affordable housing in Snohomish County.
- Consider adoption of of longevity pay for non-represented employees.
- Hold a discussion regarding a Council Code of Ethics.
- Convene in executive session regarding pending or potential litigation.
You can see the entire agenda here. The meeting will be in the Council Chambers, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N., Edmonds.