Discussion on sewer rate increase included in Edmonds City Council meeting agenda for Tuesday
Among the items on the agenda for the Tuesday, Sept. 17 Edmonds City Council meeting:
- Receive a presentation on the 2013 Sanitary Sewer Comprehensive Plan Update and proposed sewer utility rate increases. A public hearing is recommended for the Sept. 24 City Council meeting.
- Listen to Hearing Examiner Annual Report
- Approve a schedule for mayor and department 2014 City Budget presentations, set to start in October.
- Hear a report on how City of Edmonds assets are invested in the County Investment Pool.
- Continue discussion regarding a Council Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics.
- Discuss Edmonds City Code Chapter 2.10 revisions, which involve the city council’s role in confirming appointments of acting department directors.
The council will first convene in executive session at 6:15 p.m. regarding pending or potential litigation, with possible action to follow. The regular council meeting begins at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N., Edmonds. You can see the complete agenda here.