City Council set to approve 2014 budget, discuss Sunset Walkway Project Tuesday
It’s a busy evening for the Edmonds City Council Tuesday night. According to the agenda, the council will first meet in executive session at 6:15 p.m. regarding property acquisition, collective bargaining and pending/potential litigation.
The regular meeting will start at 7 p.m., during which the council is scheduled to:
- Discuss and take potential action on the findings and conclusions regarding the appeals of the Architectural Design Board’s design approval of Point Edwards’ Building 10.
- Public comment and discussion of the Sunset Avenue Walkway Project.
- Public comment and discussion on the analysis of Highway 104/Railroad Crossing alternatives.
- Public comment and potential action on the 2014-2019 Capital Improvement Program.
- Public comment and potential action on proposed ordinance adopting amendments to the Capital Facilities Plan Element of the Comprehensive Plan.
- Proposed ordinance adopting the 2013 Comprehensive Sewer Plan as an element of the City of Edmonds Comprehensive Plan.
-Adoption of the City of Edmonds 2014 Budget
-Approval of 27-lot Woodvale Planned Residential Development proposed by Burnstead Construction LLC for 23700 104th Pl. W.
- Discussion and potential action for a Code of Conduct
- Discussion and potential action on confirmation and duties of city officers.
-Discussion and potential action on resolution adopting policy regarding councilmember participation by speaker phone or other technology.
At the end of the meeting, the council will convene in executive session regarding pending or potential litigation with possible action taken following that session.
You can see the entire agenda here. The meeting will be in the Council Chambers, 250 5th Ave. N.