Edmonds Council agenda includes Point Edwards Building 10, public comment on waterfront access issues
The agenda is packed for Tuesday night’s Edmonds City Council meeting, including review and possible approval of findings regarding the appeals of the City’s Architectural Design Board design approval of Point Edwards’ Building 10.
Also on the agenda:
- Presentation of resolution and plaque to Councilmember Frank Yamamoto, who is resigning at the end of December.
- Public hearing and potential action on whether to include a definition of “reasonable economic use” within the City’s critical area regulations.
- Public comment and discussion on alternatives analysis to study waterfront access issues.
- Public comment and potential action on the 2014-2019 Capital Improvement Program.
- City of Edmonds Draft 2014 State Legislative Agenda and Professional Services Agreement between City of Edmonds and Mike Doubleday
- Discussion and potential action on potential sale of surplus city property located near the intersection of 184th Street Southwest and 80th Avenue West
- Utility Tax Rate Renewal Ordinance
- 2013 Final Budget Amendment
- Continued discussion on the Shoreline Master Program update.
The meeting will begin an hour earlier than normal — at 6 p.m. — in the Council Chambers, 250 5th Ave. N.
You can see the complete agenda here.