My Edmonds News proudly welcomes several new advertisers that have come on board in recent days, and we want to thank them sincerely for their support of Edmonds’ locally owned online-only news source! We encourage you to patronize them, as their advertising dollars help us bring you comprehensive news coverage for our community. (And if you want to learn more about advertising with us, contact Maggie Peterson at email@example.com.)
– Caffe Ladro, located at 8403 Main St. in Edmonds and at 6314 196th St. S.W. in Lynnwood.
– Edmonds-Woodway High School Players’ presentation of “Life on the Bowery,” Feb. 27-28 and March 1-2.
– MS Helping Hands and Donor Closet, featuring new and used medical and mobility equipment in downtown Edmonds (409 Howell Way) plus Multiple Sclerosis patient and family support.
– Radiant Medspa, offering skin care, permanent cosmetics, laser and light treatments, chemical peels and diet solutions, at 18415 33rd Ave. W. (corner of Alderwood Mall) in Lynnwood.
– Sound Urological Consultants, which is holding a free seminar on BHP treatment option, UroLift System Treatment — Monday, Feb. 24, 6-7 p.m. in Lynnwood.