Happening nearby: Get help enrolling in Affordable Care Act on Friday, March 14
Representatives from WithinReach will be providing assistance for those who have questions about the Affordable Care Act and options for health care coverage on Friday, March 14 at the Lynnwood Library.
Help will be available from 2-5 p.m. WithinReach Staff are certified in-person assisters and will be available to answer questions, schedule appointments, and complete applications for enrollment in coverage. If you are interested in enrolling, please bring:
- Social security number (for all applicants) If you can’t provide a social security number, please bring an alternative form of indentification (i.e. passport number or green card)
- Date of birth (for all applicants)
- Tax filing status for the past year, current year and anticipated status for next year
- Information on your current health plan
- You may need: Electronic form of payment (i.e. credit or debit car, pre-paid Visa, e-check
Register at the Information Desk for an appointment.