Open house on 76th Avenue West Sewer Project set for Monday, June 2
The public is invited to an open house/neighborhood meeting to hear about the upcoming schedule for the road repair and final street paving work for the 76th Avenue West Sewer Project.
The meeting will be at 7 p.m., Monday, June 2, at the Corner Coffee Bar & Cafe (18401 76th Ave. W., Edmonds)
City of Edmonds and Lynnwood staff will provide a status report and answer questions.
The contractor, Santana, anticipates doing the work per the following general schedule, during the work day:
- June 3–13 Outstanding punchlist items. Expect flaggers, one way traffic, and minor traveling delays.
- June 16–18 Pavement Grinding. The southernly end of the project will have a complete road closure and traffic detours, anticipated for 1 full day. The remaining during will be under flagging and one lane traffic.
- June 19–23 Paving. Paving will occur one direction at a time with flaggers. During the paving operation residences will NOT be allowed to cross the new asphalt for up to at least one full hour.
- June 24–27 Eastside Walkway Reconstruction. This involves placing an asphalt extruded curb, back filling and paving. Work will occur under traffic control and flaggers.
- June 30 – July 3 Striping and final field wrap.
If you have any questions regarding the project, please contact Jeff Elekes, Deputy Public Works Director/City Engineer at 425-670-5205 or email: email@example.com or Brian Delp, City of Lynnwood Resident Engineer at 425-670-5224.