Are you read to have some fun this weekend at Tour de Terrace?
There’s plenty to enjoy including a parade, a car and motorcycle show, a 5k fun run/walk, a pancake breakfast, street fair, music, street fair, carnival and fireworks.
Tour de Terrace runs Friday, July 25, 4-11 p.m; Saturday, July 26, 8 a.m.-11 p.m.; and Sunday, July 27, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Tour de Terrace Schedule
Friday, July 25 Festival opens at 4 p.m.
- Davis Carnival: 4 p.m. – midnight
- Food Booths: 4 – 11 p.m.
- Street Fair: Arts, Crafts, and Commercial Vendors 4 – 9 p.m.
- Beer Garden: 5 – 11 p.m.
- Seattle Police Motorcycle Drill Team 6:45 p.m.
- Tour de Terrace Parade: 7 p.m. Check out a map here.
- 8:30 p.m. after parade-11 p.m. Sly Mr Y (High Energy Classic Rock)
Saturday, July 26 Festival opens at noon.
- BBQ Competition 9 a.m .– 3 p.m.
- Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Pancake Breakfast: 8 a.m.– noon
- Mountlake Terrace 5K Fun Run/Walk: 8:30 a.m. Check out the map here.
- Davis Carnival: noon – midnight
- Food Booths: noon – 11 p.m.
- Street Fair: noon – 9 p.m.
- Beer Garden: noon – 11 p.m.
- noon-1:40 p.m., Greg Murat (Ambient Folk Jazz)
- 2-3:40 p.m., Ashley Durant (Delta Blues, New Orleans Jazz)
- 4-5:40 p.m., Medicine Hat (Great Songs)
- 6-7:40 p.m. Chris Eger Band (Rock, Blues, Country, Funk, Soul)
- 8-11 p.m. The Hipsters (Seattle Best Modern Rock)
Fireworks Show: 10 p.m.
Sunday, July 27 Festival opens at noon.
- BBQ Competition 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Pancake Breakfast: 8 a.m. – noon
- Davis Carnival: noon – 6 p.m.
- Food Booths: noon – 6 p.m.
- Street Fair: noon – 6 p.m.
- Beer Garden: noon – 6 p.m.
- noon-1:40 p.m. Scott Lindenmuth (Blues)
- 2-3:40 p.m. Little Bill and the Blue Notes (Local Blues Hero)
- 4-6 p.m. The Geoffrey Castle Band (Celtic Rock)