The Edmonds Chamber of Commerce has launched its 2014 Taste of Edmonds website — aTasteofEdmonds.com — for the 2014 event, this year sporting a Mardi Gras theme. A Taste of Edmonds takes place Friday through Sunday, Aug. 8-10. The Edmonds Chamber of Commerce produces the Taste of Edmonds annually.
The website features calendars of all the entertainment that can be enjoyed on the festival’s Main Stage, Beer Garden Stage, in the Wine Garden, and at the Kids Stage. A list of all the Taste’s flavors can help with navigating through the more than 36 food booths. For those looking for a favorite vendor, a complete list is also published on the site.
A week prior to the event, visitors may also download the official A Taste of Edmonds program, featuring helpful information including a map, all entertainment schedules and articles on some of the entertainers.
• For general event information, visit atasteofedmonds.com or call the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce Visitors Center at 425-776-6711.
• Festival location: Civic Playfield at 310 6th Ave. N. in Edmonds.
• Festival hours: Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Entrance Fee: $4 Daily (12 and under free).
• Free shuttle service from the Edmonds-Woodway High School parking lot to the festival entrance on 7th is provided by the Coldwell Banker Bain Realty of Edmonds.