The Edmonds City Council will meet Tuesday, Oct. 20, with the following items on the agenda:
- Proclamation for Domestic Violence Awareness Month ~ YWCA Week without Violence.
- Closed record review and action on the Planning Board’s recommendation to approve an application by RDJ Group LLC to rezone the eastern portion of three existing single-family lots at 16404 and 16414 75th Pl. W and 16420 76th Ave. W from Single-Family Residential, RS-20, to Single-Family Residential, RS-12.
- Authorization for the Mayor to sign a professional services consultant agreement with Tetra Tech for the Edmonds Waterfront Analysis project.
- Presentation of Edmonds Downtown Alliance 2016 work plan and budget.
- Discussion regarding the 2016 proposed city budget. Here’s the schedule for staff presentations and other key dates for budget adoption:
1. Police Dept; 2. City Clerk; 3. Mayor’s Office; 4. Council; 5. Finance & Information Services; and 6. Nondepartmental.
1. Economic Development; 2. Development Services; 3. Parks; 4. Human Resources; and 5. Municipal Court.
Nov. 2: Public Works
Nov. 10: Revenues sources and public comment.
Nov. 17: Public hearing and potential adoption of the 2016 Budget and public comment.
Nov. 24: Public hearing and potential adoption of the 2016 Budget (if necessary)
Dec. 12: Public hearing and potential adoption of the 2016 Budget (if necessary)
The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. in the council chambers, 250 5th Ave. N. You can see the complete agenda here.