Edmonds Mayor Dave Earling will present his proposed 2016 city budget to the Edmonds City Council during its Tuesday work session.
In addition, the council will hear from the Students Saving Salmon group regarding its water quality monitoring efforts and will also honor the Friends of the Edmonds Library with a proclamation.
Among the other items for discussion on the agenda:
– An interlocal agreement for emergency management services and renewal of an interlocal agreement regarding in-service police skills training.
– A Development Code update status report.
– The Traffic Impact Fee annual report and a discussion on the updated 2015 Traffic Impact Fee.
– A presentation of a Professional Services Consultant Agreement with Tetra Tech for the Edmonds Waterfront Analysis project
– Discussion of a WRIA8 (Water Resource Inventory Area 8) Salmon Recovery interlocal agreement.
You can see the complete agenda here. The meeting begins at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N.