The Port of Edmonds Port Commission at its Nov. 30 meeting:
- Heard a report from Jack Tawney, managing partner of Harbor Square Athletic Club, on plans for expansion and upgrading of their existing facility in the Harbor Square Business Campus.
- Approved a contract for electrical system repair on “I” Dock at the marina. This is the final remaining mid-marina upgrade.
- Approved technical changes to the port’s policy manual regarding use of credit cards by port staff.
- Approved a contract for needed repairs to the dry storage north launcher.
- Heard a report on the port’s new restroom project and approved three incidental change orders.
The next regularly scheduled commission meeting will be at 7 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 14, in the commission meeting room.