That discussion will be followed by the usual committee meetings, also with light agendas.
There are several items of note on the consent agenda, which will be approved without discussion unless an item is pulled for that purpose.
Consent agenda items include:
– Authorizing the mayor to sign a professional services agreement with Parametrix for the Edmonds Street Waterfront Connector Project.
– Approving the 2018-2023 Capital Facilities Plan and Capital Improvement Program.
Committee meeting agendas include:
Parks, Planning, and Public Works Committee (Jury Meeting Room)
– Final Acceptance of Madrona Walkway project
– Agreement with Edmonds School District for transfer of a fleet of bicycles that the city purchased using funds from the Madrona School Safe Routes to Schools grant.
Finance Committee (Council Chamber)
– Contract change order for 76th Ave/212th St Intersection Improvement Project
– October 2017 Monthly Financial Report
– Fourth Quarter 2017 budget amendment
Public Safety and Personnel Committee (Police Training Room)
– Executive Session to evaluate the qualifications of an applicant for public employment
The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. in the council chambers, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N. You can see the complete agenda here.