The public hearing will come immediately after several more department budget presentations, which this week include Economic Development, City Clerk, Mayor’s Office and Council, and Finance and Information Services.
The council will also hold a public hearing on a proposed 1 percent increase in property taxes and 1 percent increase in EMS taxes. Under the increase, the owner of a home assessed at an “average” value of $474,800 would pay an additional $8.23 a year in 2018.
Here is the agenda for council committee meetings scheduled to follow the business meeting:
Parks, Planning, and Public Works Committee (Jury Meeting Room)
– Authorize the mayor to sign a supplemental agreement with The Blueline Group (Blueline) to provide professional services for the 2019 Waterline Replacement Project.
– Authorize the mayor to sign an agreement with the State of Washington Department of Ecology for a Municipal Stormwater Capacity Grant.
– Authorize the mayor to sign a professional services agreement with Parametrix for the Edmonds Street Waterfront Connector Project
– Edmonds Driftwood Players lease at Wade James Theater
– Authorize the mayor to sign a supplemental agreement with BergerABAM for the Fishing Pier Rehabilitation Project
Finance Committee (Council Chamber)
– Write-off of Accounts Receivable
10. Public Safety and Personnel Committee (Police Training Room)
– SNOCOM-SNOPAC consolidation
The business meeting will be in the Council Chamber, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N. You can see the complete agenda here.