The City of Edmonds Arts Commission is accepting submissions from local and regionally-based bands and children’s performers to perform at the 2018 Concerts in the Parks series.
Concerts are held in July and August:
- Tuesday afternoons, noon-1 p.m. at the Hazel Miller Plaza (Children’s performers and small musical groups/solo performers)
- Thursday evenings, 5-6:30 p.m. at the Hazel Miller Plaza (small musical groups/solo performers).
- Sunday afternoons, 3-4 p.m. in City Park
Both venues are outdoor. The Hazel Miller Plaza has a small performance area and power. Musicians are responsible for their own sound equipment and set up. If musicians need a canopy, they must bring their own. City Park is an outdoor venue with a covered pavilion. Sound system and technician provided.
Please submit the following by Jan. 5, 2018:
- Letter of interest with the name of group or performer, contact name and contact information (phone, mailing address and email)
- Promotional material
- Music samples (List of URLs OK. CDs should be clearly labeled)
Edmonds Arts Commission
700 Main St.
Edmonds, WA 98020
or via email at email@example.com
Materials must be received no later than Jan. 5, 2018. Review of submissions begins in early mid-January. Applicants will be contacted only if they are asked to be on the schedule. Selections are finalized in early March. For further information call the EAC Arts Office at 425-771-0228.
You can learn more here: www.edmondswa.gov/opportunities-contests-applications.html