The Edmonds City Council will hear a range of presentations during its Tuesday, Feb. 6 business meeting, including proposed replacement of the Snohomish County Emergency Radio System and an Economic Development Commission recommendation to change the ground-floor height requirement in the downtown business zone.
The 7 p.m. meeting will be preceded by a special meeting at 6:10 p.m., during which the council will interview candidates for the city’s arts commission.
Tuesday night’s agenda includes the following:
– 2017 Public Defender’s Annual Report
– Snohomish County Emergency Radio System
– Study of Economic Impacts of Arts and Culture
document Council Agenda Item Printout
-Edmonds Arts and Culture 2017 Economic Impact Study
– EDC Memo on Business District 1 Zone Ground-Floor Height
– Authorization of professional services agreement for Edmonds Marsh Study
Discussion of current council committees and/or possible changes to those committees
The meeting will be in the Council Chambers, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N., Edmonds. You can see the complete agenda here.