Science Camp – August 19-23 – 9:00-12:00 Participate in exploring and performing experiments.
Each day will focus on a different area of science
– Creepy Crawlies – Under Your Feet!
– Where Do All The Colors Come From?
– Explore Bubble-ology
– Magnets and Magnetism – How Do They Work?
– Why Do Some Things Float and Others Don’t?
Children will compile a Science Folder at the end of the week to show what they accomplished during camp. A fun and hands-on approach to learning is emphasized.
– Pre-registration is required as space is limited.
– Camp is for 5 days – Monday through Friday
– To register or for information call: 425-778-3642