It’s the third Thursday, so you know what that means: The Art Walk in downtown Edmonds! Check out these featured artists and events happening tonight:
– Festivities Fine Gifts: Dorthea King’s exceptional works of metal art, wine tasting and appetizers.
– Edward Jones: Dari Stoltzoff’s vibrant, multi-layered and large paintings.
– HouseWares: Alaina Szlachta’s mosaic mirrors, trivets, coasters and more.
– ArtsNow Gallery – Edmonds Conference Center: Michael Wewer’s Through The Lens students will be exhibiting their photography, plus live music.
– Rick Steves’ Europe: Carolyn Votaw’s watercolor and pen scenes from Italian travels.
– Semantics Gallery: Jenny Goeres’ latest work in vivid hues of watercolor.
– Running In Motion: Sam Evich’s photos.
– Resident Cheesemonger: Jeff Krewson’s black and white photography, plus cheese tasting.
– Manya Vee Selects: Introducing a new line of Sagapo Candles that let you mix fragrances.
– Kinder Britches: Jessica Hanaumi photography, specializing in mamas and daddies-to-be and their newborn babes.
– Coldwell Banker Bain: Diane Dunn’s vibrant oil paintings.
– Arista Wine Cellars: George Miller photograph and wine tasting.
-C’est la Vie: Sue Robertson’s mixed media paintings featuring a variety of heart designs just in time for Valentine’s Day.
– Bluefish Designs: Isis Charest celebrates the intimate beauty and serenity of nature in her softly-toned paintings.
– J Rankin Jewelers: Bold abstract statements in the acrylic paintings of Joy Rome.
– Edmonds Bookshop: Shari Storm, author of “Motherhood is the New MBA” reading at 7 p.m.
– Cole Gallery & Artists’ Supplies: Patty Forte Linna’s pastel paintings featuring bistros,
Paris and more.
– Gallery North: New art by gallery artists.
– Reliable Floor Coverings: Ken Sjodin’s picturesque Northwest photos.
– Omb Salon + Spa: Brian Forrest’s raw and expressive works hover between
realism and abstraction.
– Edmonds Library: MaryAnn Hall & Joanne Osband, art & healing from two
– Frances Anderson Center & EAFF Gallery: Selected works from the Edmonds Arts Festival Foundation Collection.
– Autumn’s Framing & Gallery: Detailed watercolors that celebrate the freedom of dance, plus a demonstration.
– Aria Studio Gallery: New paintings and photographs by Joan E .Archer and Leah K. Goodwin; demos at 6:30 and 7:30.
– Fabric of Life: Life Is Color: Cindy Nelson brings her fused glass and d.ita Olson presents recent paintings.
– The Loft: Featuring live music starting at 8 p.m.
– Olives Cafe & Wine Bar: Nancy and Allen Young show abstract art, cast paper, encaustic creations.