Edmonds’ Driftwood Players presents its first-ever Festival of Shorts – a selection of eight, 10-15 minute plays this Friday and Saturday at the Wade James Theater.
Billed as “profound, innovative and funny,” these shorts were chosen out of 87 entrants from across the U.S. and Canada.
-“A Womb with a View,” by Rich Orloff (NY,NY)
-“People Like Us,” by Chris Shaw Swanson (Westerville, OH)
-“Blind Dates for the Down-Sized,” Denis Meadows (NY, NY)
– “A Very Lovely Dress,” by D. Richard Tucker (Kent, WA)
– “Seldom is Heard,” by Mary Steelsmith (LA, CA)
– “Coming Clean,” by Ann Teplick (Seattle, WA)
– “Birth,” by David Alan Morrison (Seattle, WA)
– “The End of a Perfect Game,” by Jay Rehak (Chicago, IL)
Tickets are $10 for each night, and are available for purchase here. Following Saturday’s performance, the Players will present Peoples’ Choice awards and a panel of VIP judges will recognize the festival winner.
Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.
By commenting here you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct. Please read our code at the bottom of this page before commenting.