It looks like another busy night for the Edmonds City Council this Tuesday, with a full plate of agenda items including Mayor Mike Cooper’s presentation of his preliminary 2011 budget.
Also on the agenda:
– Continued discussion and potential action on the 2009-10 mid-year budget adjustment.
– A proposal by Sustainable Edmonds to develop a community solar power project.
– A public hearing on the Capital Facilities Plan Element update for the City’s 2011-2016 Comprehensive Plan. The facilities plan, which is updated annually, identifiesimprovements, additions, upgrades or extensions of City infrastructure such as transportation, parks and stormwater. It also incorporates projects from the recently updated storm and surface water management plan.
– A public hearing on two proposed ordinance to designate two locations for inclusion on the Edmonds Register of Historic Places: the former Edmonds Elementary School (now the Frances Anderson Cultural Center) located at 700 Main St. and the Dr. Palmer House, at 820 Maple Street.
– A review of the Edmonds Planning Board’s recommendation to amend its civil enforcement procedures to be consistent with a recent State Supreme Court decision.
The complete council agenda can be found here. The meeting begins at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave.N.
Since it looks like your community is considering a community solar project, you might like this report we recently released: Community Solar Power: Obstacles and Opportunities.
Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.
By commenting here you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct. Please read our code at the bottom of this page before commenting.