The Edmonds City Council will meet Tuesday night with the following items on the agenda:
-A public hearing on whether provisions clarifying that lot lines are not intended to overlap the perimeter buffer of Planned Residential Developments should become a permanent part of the development code. There is currently an interim ordinance on the books that prohibits PRDs from using perimeter buffers for their setbacks.
– A public hearing on a proposed ordinance to require installation of residential fire sprinkler systems in new construction of one-family and two-family homes and townhouses.
– Adoption of an ordinance that authorizes a 1-percent increase in the 2011 levy for regular property tax and the Emergency Medical Services levy. The ordinance also continues the Debt Service Levy.
– A third quarter budget update
– Approval of the Capital Facilities Plan and Capital Improvement Program for 2011-2016
– Annual non-represented employees’ compensation update
– Discussion of possible amendments to the 2011 budget.
The meeting begins at 7 p.m in the Council Chambers, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N. Preceding the regular meeting will be an executive session at 6 p.m., following by a meeting with an Architectural Design Board candidate at 6:45 p.m. A complete agenda can be found here.
Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.
By commenting here you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct. Please read our code at the bottom of this page before commenting.