The Edmonds Community Foundation has an exciting evening of auction items up for bid during the annual “Bowling for Backpacks” fundraiser Friday night, May 4, at Robin Hood Lanesin Edmonds. All proceeds from the evening will benefit the Foundation’s Bottomless Backpacks Food for Youth program, which provides backpacks filled with food to Edmonds public school students in need and their families.
Here’s just a sample of what you could bid on Friday night:
– Seven-night stay in a time share in Mazatlan, Mexico
– Five- to six-hour Motorcycle Riding Class
– Skippered boat trip for either Crabbing, Fishing, Clamming or Shrimping depending on the season.
– Seattle Sounders FC Tickets (2)
– ACT Theatre tickets to “First Date”
– Rat City Roller Girls Ticket package
– Cascade Symphony Voucher
Cost to bowl is $20 per person or $100 per lane, which includes up to three games and bowling shoes. Bowling starts at 6 p.m. and also includes a silent auction fundraiser. Bring your spare change and help fill the community pack.
To reserve your spot, email Lisa @email@example.com