The auction items keep coming in for the annual Edmonds Community Foundation “Bowling for Backpacks” fundraiser Friday night, May 4, at Robin Hood Lanes in Edmonds. All proceeds from the evening will benefit the Foundation’s Bottomless Backpacks Food for Youth program, which provides backpacks filled with food to Edmonds public school students in need and their families.
Here are the new items that have been added for Friday night:
– 3 Month Membership to Harbor Square Athletic Club
– Silver Jewelry from Silver Moon Jewelry
– $50 Gift Card to QFC
– Tropical Tan Gift Certificates $50 each
– Ordinary Things Home Consignment Gift Certificate $50.00
– 4 Hour private motorcycle riding lesson
– Stella & Dot Necklace
– Pottery Piece from Glazed and Amazed
– $25 Gift Certificate to Hamburger Harry’s
Plus here is what we already mentioned:
– Seven-night stay in a time share in Mazatlan, Mexico
– Five- to six-hour Motorcycle Riding Class
– Skippered boat trip for either Crabbing, Fishing, Clamming or Shrimping depending on the season.
– Seattle Sounders FC Tickets (2)
– ACT Theatre tickets to “First Date”
– Rat City Roller Girls Ticket package
– Cascade Symphony Voucher
Cost to bowl is $20 per person or $100 per lane, which includes up to three games and bowling shoes. Bowling starts at 6 p.m. and also includes a silent auction fundraiser. Bring your spare change and help fill the community pack.
To reserve your spot, email Lisa @email@example.com