Among the issues the Edmonds City Council will discuss Tuesday night is the merits of assessing impact fees for City of Edmonds-owned parks.
The council authorized the completion of a Park Impact Fee Study and the hiring of a consultant last year.
Randy Young from Henderson, Young and Company will summarize the final report and facillitate discussion with councilmembers.
Also on the agenda:
– Annual reports by the Snohomish County Tourism Bureau and Snohomish County Tourism Promotion Area.
– Discussion of a proposed code amendment to increase the time frame for validity of preliminary short plat approval.
– Approval of the Mayor’s request for an additional period of appointment of Rob Chave as acting Director of Development Services to include Jan. 1 – Dec. 31, 2013, and corresponding pay.
– Discussion regarding alternatives for non-represented longevity compensation.
– Discussion of the Shoreline Master Program Update.
– Possible action regarding a draft resolution adopting Robert’s Rules of Order as the City Council’s new Rules of Procedure.
You can see the complete agenda here. Tuesday night’s meeting begins at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N. You can also view it live on television through Comcast channel 21 and Frontier channel 39 or watch it live online via the city’s website. The meeting will be rebroadcast at noon and 7 p.m. daily on channels 21 and 39.