Among the items on Tuesday night’s Edmonds City Council agenda:
– Presentation of an $80,000 Snohomish County grant for the city’s new spray park.
– Presentation to Edmonds Police Chief Al Compaan on his 35th Anniversary with the city.
– Proclamation of National Arts & Humanities Month
– Annual Reports for the public defender and city attorney
– Appointment of candidates to Edmonds Citizens’ Tree Board
– Budget Work Session: department presentations and public comment
The meeting will begin at 6 p.m. with an hour-long executive session regarding a real estate matter, followed by the regular meeting at 7 p.m. Another executive session is scheduled following the regular meeting to discuss pending or potential litigation. You can see the complete agenda here.
The location is the Edmonds City Council chambers, 250 5th Ave. N.