If you have an opinion about a proposed increase in City of Edmonds utility rates, this Tuesday’s City Council meeting is the place to be. The council will hold a public hearing on that proposal, and will also continue its work on the 2014 budget.
Here’s the agenda:
– Public hearing and potential action on the 2014-16 utility rates ordinance.
– Presentation and potential action on the proposed Edmonds Downtown Business Improvement District work program and budget for 2014.
– Discussion and potential action on the 2014 Engineering and Development Services Fees resolution.
– 2013 September Budgetary Financial Report
– 2013 November Budget Amendment
– Proposed Amendments to the 2014 City of Edmonds budget
– Report on City Council Committee Meetings of Nov. 12
Following the meeting, the council will convene in executive session regarding pending or potential litigation, with action possible.
The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers, 250 5th Ave. N. You can see agenda details here.