Updated at 12:30 p.m. Monday to reflect addition of 6 p.m. executive session to agenda.
Discussion and potential action regarding draft code of ethics is back before the Edmonds City Council Tuesday night.
Also on the agenda:
– A public hearing on an interim ordinance that would prevent property developers from submitting more than one development application for the same property. This is a followup to the emergency ordinance on the same topic that was approved by the council March 18.
– Presentation of resolution and plaque to council student representative Noushyar P. Eslami.
– Music4Life Month Proclamation.
– Oath of Office Ceremony for Police Corporal Mark Froland
– Loan of artwork from City Public Art Collection to Cascadia Art Museum
– March 2015 Quarterly Financial Report
– Public Defender Services update and contract amendment
– Discussion and potential action on Boards and Commissions.
The meeting will begin at 6 p.m. with an executive session on a real estate matter, followed by the regular meeting at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N. You can see the complete agenda here.