Among the items on the agenda for the Tuesday, Sept. 8 Edmonds City Council meeting work session:
– Discussion with the Economic Development Commission
– Amending City Code to add Columbus Day as a holiday for parking enforcement
– Report on final construction costs for the Annual Sewer Replacement Project – Phase 2<
– Public Works Quarterly Project Report
– Presentation of a Settlement, Release of Liability, and Easement Agreement – 9232 183rd Place S.W. .<
– Introduction of Planning Board Recommendation on Critical Area Regulations
– Presentation of an Agreement with Quiet Zone Technologies for the Wayside Horn project
– 2015-2017 Teamsters collective bargaining agreement (contract)
You can see the complete agenda here.
The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N.