We are an Edmonds-based community organization open to all people regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender or political preference. “The Noon Club” also happens to be the hottest networking group in the area and is the fastest growing club in the disrict, averaging 15% growth over the past two years!
Why have we been so successful? We have a diverse group of 60+ dedicated community volunteers who meet every Tuesday at 11:30 a.m. at the Salt & Iron for a great lunch and an interesting guest speaker.
And did we mention how involved we are in our community? During the past 12 months our club has contributed more than $46,150 to the following projects:
Local Service Projects
- Scholarships for Edmonds High School Students
- Trinity Place project for women and children in transition
- Heartbeat for Wounded Warriors support for returning vets
- Project Pride; provides low income individuals help for electrical bills
- Edmonds Center for the Arts, Cascade Symphony, and Imani Winds
- Rotary First Harvest
- Edmonds Food Bank
- David Stern Police Officer of the Year
- Edmonds School District Simultaneous Translation Technology
- Guardian Ad Litem Christmas Gift Program (Christmas gifts for 475 foster children)
- Student of the Month
Our doors are always open to other like-minded folks wanting to get more involved in our community. Please come and join us – the first lunch is on us! For more information, check out our website or visit us on Facebook.
— This content sponsored by the Edmonds Noon Rotary Club