The Port of Edmonds Commission took the following actions at its Nov. 14 meeting:
- Approved resolutions establishing the amount of property tax to be levied in 2017 and banking excess levy capacity for 2017.
- Approved a resolution adopting the 2017 Port of Edmonds budget.
- Authorized replacement of rain gutters on one marina dock and a portion of another. Gutters on other docks have been judged to only need repair, not replacement.
- Approved an addendum to cover printing and mailing costs of a previously-approved Port communications mailer.
- Heard the 3rd quarter 2016 Port of Edmonds financial statement and the 3rd quarter 2016 Harbor Square operating statement.
The next regularly scheduled commission meeting will be at 7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 28, in the commission meeting room.
— Report supplied by the Port of Edmonds