Executive Director Pam Martinez says the organization could still use more regulation basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, boy toys for 5-11 year olds and warm teen pajama bottoms.
“We also need a lot of volunteers to make Holly House happen,” she said. Kids 8 and older are encouraged to volunteer on Saturday, Dec. 9. “We have 2,200 stockings to stuff,” Martinez said.
Volunteers are also needed for the following jobs:
- Loading up the gifts in the storage units, and unloading them at the Event Site, starting at 9 a.m., Friday, Dec. 8 at Armadillo Storage – 23031 Highway 99, Edmonds
- Volunteers for tearing down Holly House, loading up trucks and taking things back to storage at 9 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 10, at Community Life Center, 19820 Scriber Lake Road, Lynnwood.
The entire Holly House event schedule is at hollyhouseforkids.blogspot.com.
Donations can be dropped off at
- Sparta’s Pizza on 176th and Highway 99
- Mountlake Terrace Senior Center on Lake Ballinger
- Or ordered directly off the Amazon Wish List and shipped directly:
For more information, contact Pam Martinez at [email protected] or by phone at 425-673-0526.