The ribbon was cut with fanfare as Koelsch Senior Communities celebrated the grand opening of its newest facility, Cedar Creek Memory Care, located at 21006 72nd Ave. W. in Edmonds.
President and CEO Aaron Koelsch talked about his family’s commitment to seniors, speaking with pride about the company’s founding by his parents Emmett and Alice Koelsch in Kelso, Wash.
The Cedar Creek facility is the first multi-story building among the company’s 28 properties. It features a range of amenities, including:
- 24-hour on-site licensed nurses
- Specially trained dementia caregivers
- Complete medication service by licensed nurses
- Diabetic management program
- Three home-style nutritious meals every day
- Refreshments available anytime 24 hours a day
- Activities and exercise programs every day facilitated by dedicated staff specifically designed for those with memory loss
- Scheduled social outings on our wheelchair accessible bus
- Personal laundry services
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation to appointments & escorts available (fee may apply)
- Hourly and respite care
You can learn more here.