Following those two items, the council will break into committee meetings as follows:
Parks and Public Works Committee (Council Chamber)
– Interlocal Agreement between Edmonds and Mountlake Terrace for the installation of an adaptive traffic signal control system along 220th Street from 76th Avenue West to I-5.
– Authorization to purchase three police patrol vehicles.
– Staff and committee discussion about development of the 2019-2024 Capital Improvement Program (CIP) and the Capital Facilities Plan (CFP).
Finance Committee (Jury Meeting Room)
– Discussion of purchasing policy amendments to bring the city into compliance with federal regulations.
– June 2018 quarterly financial report
Public Safety, Personnel and Planning Committee (Police Training Room)
– Proposed code amendment that would add the 4th Avenue South parking lot to the list of public lots where enforcement of posted three-hour parking time limits is authorized.
The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. in the council chambers, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N., Edmonds. Prior to the 7 p.m. meeting, the council will meet in executive session to discuss collective bargaining, potential litigation and real estate acquisition.
You can see the meeting agenda here.