Parks and Public Works Committee (Council Chamber)
1. Interlocal Agreement with Edmonds School District for Meadowdale Preschool
document Council Agenda Item Printout
2. 2018 Sewer Replacement Change Order
Finance Committee (Jury Meeting Room)
1. Business License Minimum Threshold and Definition of Engaging in Business
2. Review of Utility Bill Penalty Adjustment Policy
3. July 2018 Monthly Financial Report
4. Public Facilities District (PFD) Bond Refinancing
Public Safety, Personnel and Planning Committee (Police Training Room)
1. Finance Manager & Senior Accountant Job Descriptions
The committee meetings are work sessions for the city council and staff only. The meetings are open to the public but are not public hearings.
Prior to the committee meetings, the council will hold a short business meeting starting at 7 p.m. to hear a proclamation for National Senior Center Month. Earlier, at 6:30 p.m., the council will meet in executive session to discuss collective bargaining.
The location is the Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N. You can see the agenda here.