Department budget presentations are scheduled to be made during council meetings from Oct. 15-Nov. 5, with a discussion of revenue sources on Nov. 13. Under the current schedule, citizens will have an opportunity to comment on the draft budget during a public hearings Nov. 20 and 27, with potential budget adoption on Nov. 27 or Dec. 4.
Following the mayor’s budget address Oct. 9, the council will break into committee meetings with the agendas as follows:
Parks and Public Works Committee (Council Chamber)
– Street Dedication at 7922 188th Street SW
– Pedestrian Easement at 8609 244th St.SW
– Street Dedication at 7922 180th Ave W
– Five Corners Reservoir Recoating Project Update
Finance Committee (Jury Meeting Room)
– August 2018 Monthly Financial Report
– Third Quarter 2018 Budget Amendment
Public Safety, Personnel and Planning Committee (Police Training Room)
Wastewater Treatment Plant job descriptions for a Sr. Instrument Plant Electrician and a Sr. WWTP Laboratory Technician.
The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. in the Council Chamber, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N. You can see the complete agenda here.