This Veterans Day, you can help the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce honor and support those who have served our country by giving back to veterans who are in need.
The Edmonds Chamber Foundation is collecting personal hygiene items for local veterans and the Hero’s Café (a non-profit organization that serves veterans). Donations will be taken from Monday, Nov. 12 until Friday, Nov. 16.
The following items are requested:
1. Shaving cream/disposable razors
2. All-in-one body wash, conditioner, shampoo
3. Chap sticks
4. Foot powder
5. Roll-on deodorant men’s/women’s
9. Travel size adult sanitary wipes
10. Toilet Paper
11. Canned foods (Tuna, beans)
12. Dog/cat foods (for veterans’ best friends)
Note: The regular-sized personal hygiene items are cheaper than the travel-sized personal hygiene items.
Drop off your donations at the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce office located at 121 5th Ave. N.