The Edmonds Chamber of Commerce relies on the generous time and energy of 150 volunteers to pull off the Edmonds Kind of 4th of July festivities. The chamber is recruiting committee volunteers for this year’s celebration.
- Beat Brackett 5k & Baby Brackett 1k
- Fireworks show vendor program
- Facilities Manager to plan and execute detailed logistics of delivering and retrieving equipment and supplies.
- Main Parade co-chair to help plan registration, staging and judging.
Volunteer Commitment includes:
- Managing 10 – 40 volunteers, depending on event
- Meet once a month February through May and twice in June.
- Spend 5-10 hours per month of research, planning and outreach
- Day of commitment on July 4 includes up to six hours onsite management
For more details, contact Alicia Moreno at the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce via phone at 425-332-7114 or email [email protected].