The Edmonds City Council is scheduled at its Tuesday, April 16 business meeting to consider a resolution to establish an Edmonds Housing Commission and will also hear more about the issue of condominiums that no longer conform to city code.
Other items on the council agenda include:
– YWCA Stand Against Racism Proclamation
– Report on the Citizens Economic Development Commission 2019-2020 Work Program
– Council subcommittee reports
– Authorization to purchase a 2019 Cues Sewer Video Inspection Truck
– First quarter 2019 budget amendment
– Parks Impact Fee annual financial report
– Critical Areas Ordinance report
The business meeting will begin at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N. You can see the complete agenda here.
Preceding the business meeting will be a special meeting starting at 6:10 p.m. in the Jury Meeting Room to interview candidates for the city’s Architectural Design Board.