Here’s the agenda for the Edmonds City Council committee meetings this Tuesday, Sept. 10. The committees meet concurrently in separate rooms as indicated below. The meetings are work sessions for city council and staff. No public comment is taken.
Parks and Public Works Committee (Council Chamber)
-Award of construction contract — elevator modernization for City Hall.
-Presentation of a supplemental agreement with BergerABAM regarding the fishing pier rehabilitation project.
– Review of a public pedestrian and utility easement for a development on 215th Place.
– Presentation of a supplementa agreement with Tetra Tech for the 84th Ave overlay pProject
– Utility rate analysis and future adoption of a utility rate ordinance.
Finance Committee (Jury Meeting Room)
– Website and FTP procedures and usage
– July 2019 monthly financial report
– Edmonds Public Facilities District financial update
Planning, Public Safety, and Personnel Committee (Police Training Room)
– Memorandum of understanding between the Edmonds School District and Edmonds Police Department regarding use of video surveillance footage.
– Ordinance amending ECC 5.38 (offenses related to lewd conduct) to allow for criminal charges to be brought in Edmonds Municipal Court against individuals who share intimate images of another in certain situations.
The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N. You can see the complete agenda here.