The Edmonds City Council is scheduled to meet in council committees this Tuesday, Oct 8.
These meetings are held simultaneously in different rooms in the Public Safety Complex. Here is the full agenda:
Parks and Public Works Committee (Council Chambers)
– Amendment to interlocal agreement with the Verdant Health Commission regarding Outdoor Fitness Zones
– Marsh Boardwalk Easement
– Hyundai Pedestrian Easement
– Lynnwood Mazda Pedestrian Easement
– Presentation of a professional services agreement with Tetra Tech for a proposed regional infiltration facility at Mathay Ballinger Park.
– Easements for citywide pedestrian safety projects
– Audit of city facilities for energy savings
– PUD aerial and ground easement at southeast corner of Frances Anderson Field
Finance Committee (Jury Meeting Room)
– August 2019 Monthly Financial Report
– Approval of expenditure for historic informational panel
Planning, Public Safety, and Personnel Committee (Police Training Room)
No agenda items listed
The meetings will begin at 7 p.m. at 250 5th Ave. N. You can see the complete agenda here.