Feed Me Hospitality is sponsoring a canned food drive now through Nov. 27 to benefit the Foundation for Edmonds School District and help feed the district’s hungry and homeless students.
The drive will support the Nourishing Network. Diners are asked to drop off canned or nonperishable foods at any of FeedMe Hospitality’s four locations (Bar Dojo, Shooby Doo Catering, Salt & Iron: Oysters and Steak, The Market – Edmonds Fishmonger & Eatery) to benefit the foundation. In return, Feed Me Hospitality will donate an equal amount of canned or non-perishable foods to match the public donation at the end of each week.
With the community’s help, the Nourishing Network provides these essential services to families in need.
– 4,000 food items move through our pantries each week
– 7,221 weekend meal kits given to homeless students in our district
– 3,790 free summer meals served at five locations
– Five school-based Pop-Up Pantries serve vulnerable families
– 180 families received complete holiday meals last year
– Assisted nearly 300 at-risk households last year
– Emergency financial aid helps prevent homelessness
Real first and last names — as well as city of residence — are required for all commenters.
This is so we can verify your identity before approving your comment.
By commenting here you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct. Please read our code at the bottom of this page before commenting.