Stuffed. No, that’s not you after several days of holiday feasting. It’s the best way to describe the Edmonds City Council’s Tuesday, Dec. 3 meeting agenda.
Based on the agenda, it’s likely to be another long evening, as councilmembers are scheduled to continue deliberating the proposed 2020 budget, hear several presentations and hold a public hearing on a proposal to raise utility rates.
Other agenda items include
– A proclamation honoring environmental advocate Bill Anderson.
– A Sound Transit presentation about options for parking and access at the Sounder commuter train station in Edmonds.
– A quarterly report from the Citizens Housing Commission .
– As part of the consent agenda, confirming appointment of Nikki Okimoto Glaros and Sekou Koné to the Edmonds Diversity Commission. (The council will meet prior to its 7 p.m. meeting — at 6:40 p.m. — to interview these candidates.)
– Approval of the 2020 Legislative Agenda.
– Approval of the proposed Capital Facilities Plan and 2020-2025 Capital Improvement Program.
– Approval of a housing-related Comprehensive Plan amendment.
– A budget amendment of $4,500 to fund 2020 council retreat training.
The meeting is set to begin at 7 p.m. in the Public Safety Complex, 250 5th Ave. N. You can see the complete agenda here.