The Edmonds City Council Tuesday night will address unfinished business from last week’s council meeting prior to adjourning into a Committee of the Whole meeting.
Among the items on the business meeting agenda:
– Authorizing nearly $14.4 million in revenue bonds to finance the Edmonds Carbon Recovery Project — a gasification process that would replace the city’s aging sludge incinerator.
– Setting a Nov. 2 public hearing for a street vacation application involving the easterly portion of 184th Street Southwest between 80th Avenue West and Olympic View Drive.
– Considering a Comprehensive Plan Map amendment for two properties in the Edmonds Bowl.
– Selecting a city council student representative
The Committee of the Whole agenda (discussion items only) includes the following:
– Utility of the Future Today recognition
– An amendment to the interlocal agreement with Lake Ballinger/McAleer Creek Watershed Forum
– A PUD easement for the Dayton Street Stormwater Pump Station project
– Traffic Impact Fee annual report
– A professional services agreement with Blueline for the Citywide Bicycle Improvements Project
Prior to the 7 p.m. business meeting, the council will hold another executive session (the fourth such session in the past five weeks) “to receive and evaluate complaints or charges brought against a public officer or employee.”
Citizens who would like to speak under audience comments or a scheduled public hearing may connect via Zoom at https://zoom.us/s/4257752525 at any point before the conclusion of the audience comment or public hearing agenda item. Citizens will remain in a virtual waiting room until allowed to enter the meeting. The clerk will be the time keeper and provide a 30-second warning and a final warning when their time is up.
Citizens may connect with a computer or smart phone at https://zoom.us/s/4257752525 or join the meeting toll-free by phone at: 888-475-4499 or 877-853-5257 — Meeting ID 425 775 2525. Citizens not wishing to speak do not need to use Zoom and are encouraged to watch the livestream on the city council ceeting webpage, cable TV channels 21 or 39, or telephone by calling 712-775-7270, Access Code 583224.
You can see the complete meeting agenda here.